Got the new Marketing Plans 8th Edition book? Now play the game!
“The Marketing2Win simulation has been developed by Market2Win and myself to help you better understand the concepts in the book and help you apply them successfully in your own situation.”
– Professor Malcolm McDonald, Chairman of Market2Win Ltd
Already used in many leading business schools to teach strategic marketing, the Marketing2Win simulation is a software tool that helps you learn and practice key strategic marketing concepts. It does this by enabling you to compete against others in a virtual marketplace in an enjoyable and realistic way.
- improve your understanding of the key marketing planning concepts
- improve your marketing planning skills by applying the concepts in a safe environment
- network with other like-minded readers
- improve your employability and promotion prospects by gaining confidence in your strategic abilities
- It is strategic and deals with multiple markets and multiple products
- It is immersive with branded websites, marketing plans, research reports and marketing tools
- It deals with real challenges like the introduction of a new product and a sudden market downturn
- You compete against others in real teams, not against the computer
- Personalized feedback is provided throughout the game
- It is based on real company insights and hits the skills-gaps seen in business today
- The software is easy to learn and is playable online
“Playing the game was a great experience for me and would be the same for any strategic marketer or market strategy student.” – Hussam Asmar, Marketing and Strategy Manager, Lafarge